We are Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) pioneers! Involvement began in 2004 flying early test versions developing tactics, techniques and procedures. We are entire system experts—aircraft, ground control station, operator, links, and airspace. We are leaders and RPA specialists as formal training unit instructors/evaluators, flight commanders, operations officers, and commanders, teaching the first generation of RPA pilots. We have designed cutting edge syllabus and course-ware at the student, instructor, re-qualification, and executive levels. We were initial cadre for the next-generation UAS and initial cadre training integrating RPA into the national airspace.
Our RPA experience includes scores of flights in the national airspace including training, test and evaluation, and operational reconnaissance missions. Operational flights included:
- Wildfire containment
- Earthquake relief
- Hurricane relief
- Border surveillance
RPA hallmarks also include:
- Designed the first RPA approaches used in the national airspace
- Cockpit Evaluation Team member and co-chair
- Ground Station Re-Architecture team members
- World-wide combat instruction
- Employment in over a dozen countries
- Test and Evaluation pilots and commanders
- Diverse experience with a variety of aircraft command/control systems
- Consultant to German Air Force and Eurohawk Program developing their UAV curriculum and qualifications
In addition to our executive team’s extensive aviation experience, we have access to a broad network of aviation industry leaders – remotely piloted aircraft designers, pilots, sensor operators, maintenance, and logistics support experts; as well as businesses and aerospace industry experts.